If you are into brewing your own coffee at home, then you might already have noticed how long the whole process takes. If you are using a filter machine or a drip coffee machine, then you’ll surely be frustrated by the length of time that it takes.
This is where your pour over coffee maker will really make the difference. These cups will sit on top of your regular cup and drain effectively into the vessel below. All you need for this filter is a few paper filters and a kettle full of hot water.
These coffee filters are usually made from porcelain, which means that it will help you to steam your coffee and keep it warm for longer. You can also get glass filters, which will help you to drain the coffee and makes it easier to clean afterward. You can also get a pour over coffee maker that comes with a timer.
You can also get pour over coffee makers that are made from metals. This will help to conduct the what in much the same manner as a kettle would. If you like to keep your coffee piping hot from the kettle to the urn, then we would suggest that you have one of these pour over coffee makers.
So where can you find the best pour over coffee makers? What features will it need to have to give you a great pouring experience? What is the best material for a really good coffee maker? How much will you be having to pay for a decent pour over coffee maker? How long will one of these last you?
Well, if you are a coffee obsessive, then we would recommend that you keep reading this article. We have compiled a list of some of the best pour over coffee makers on the market, along with a buyer’s guide that will help you to decide what the best coffee maker is for your needs.
Best Pour Over Coffee Makers
OUR TOP PICK
OUR TOP PICK
First, we have a pour over coffee maker that is very reliable, coming from Japan, who are the kings of brewing coffee.
This is a very elegant one-piece design that you can be certain will give you everything that you need for a decent pouring experience.
This is durable and will last you a very long time – introducing the Hario V60 Ceramic Coffee Dripper.
This comes with a ceramic design that you can be sure will retain the heat throughout the entire brewing cycle.
It comes with a conical design that uses triangular filter papers that will ensure that the coffee circulates properly, giving you everything that you need for a fully brewed and flavorful coffee.
- If you want your coffee brewer to be a conversation starter, then this is the one for you. With an amazing design, you can be sure to get tongues wagging.
- This model is very easy to use, all you have to do is allow the coffee to slowly drip down into your cup.
- This comes with a single hole in the center which will increase the quality of your brew and give you everything you need for decent flavor.
- You can have plenty of brewing options with this pour over coffee maker. You can brew it slow and steady for a strong flavor or quickly for a lighter flavor.
- This might be slightly delicate to use if you are more adapted to complicated coffee brewers.
Next up, we have a coffee brewer that is made from metal, which will not only make it more durable, but will also be easier to clean and will retain heat for a lot longer.
This comes with a rubber handle that makes handling a lot easier – introducing the Kalita Stainless Steel Wave 155 Coffee Dripper.
This is one of the best coffee makers to have if you are concerned with keeping your coffee hot and having an efficient brewing time. It comes with a conical design that will help the coffee aerate and give you a nice strong brew at the end.
This comes with a rubber handle that you can be certain won’t let the heat from the coffee travel.
- This is one of the most durable coffee makers that you can get. You can guarantee that this one will last you for years.
- Because it is made from stainless steel, then this coffee maker will be very easy to clean. It is also dishwasher-friendly, which will cut down on cleaning time.
- This comes with three draining holes, which will make the whole process a lot easier and quicker on the brew.